Sunday, November 7, 2010

Little Miss Pampered

Hubby Brice came to Msia and bought me loads of goodies *hearts*

Hubby bought me a limited edition Sony digital camera (pink) as well as some brand new cute looking lingerie from XIXILI and Piere Cardin :D

Pictures below were all taken using my brand new camera from hubby *hearts*



Hubby looks shoooo cute :D



This is what hubby ordered



MEEEEE :D


This is what I ordered :D



Look closely!!! You would actually notice how my hubby loves to mark his property XD

But most importantly, my hubby gave me a gift I will never forget.
What is that special gift you ask?
It cant be bought with money or fame, it has to come from the bottom of a person's heart.
My hubby gave me the ultimate gift, his forever lasting love and care.

I Love You hubby Brice

No comments: