Monday, January 24, 2011

Guess the following songs :)

You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

sooner or later it's over

I just don't want to miss you tonight

I don't want the world to see me

Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's made to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming

Or the moment of truth in your lies

This moment is perfect please don't go away

Tomorrow at the same time who will u be thinking about

There are many things I do not wish to forget about

You will always have a place in my heart and I hope I have one in your heart too

The silence isn't so bad till I look at my hands and feel sad

Cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly

It takes two to whisper quietly

The music playing on for only two

A life goes by romantic dreams must die so I bid mine goodbye

So close to reaching that famous happy ending

Almost believing that this ones not pretend

Without you its just an ordinary world

If time could find a way to turn around

I'm not your princess this aint my fairytale I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet lead her up the stairway

Now its too late for you and your white horse to come around

#Have fun guessing =)

No comments: