Friday, January 30, 2009

Strawberry Flavoured Biscuit Sticks

The day started of with a bang… and I meant it literally. I ended up in the hospital with cuts and scratches from an accident. Its not all that serious and stuff but things went a little complicated because I was anaemic... Let’s not go there shall we? So, I decided to check out of the hospital early since there was nothing to do and I wasn’t really hurt... that badly, and I hated the certain smell that hospitals have. I got to work by cab. As I stepped in, my boss saw me and asked what happened to me. I told him the long grandmother story then he assigned me to sit on the chair and answer phone calls… which to me meant hell, simply because it was the simplest and most boring thing one could do. Then, while I was “busy” dreaming of princesses and castles, my colleague (Simon) came over with a pack of strawberry flavoured biscuit sticks (SFBS). I adored SFBS a lot. He cheered me up immediately with it and gave me the whole packet. I loved SFBS. Whenever I see sfbs infront of me, all my worries and sadness disappear temporarily. I munched on them slowly and chat a while with Simon. Then, after reassuring I was cheered up, he went back to his “shop patrol” duty. Simon is a nice guy and all, but his just my colleague, at the most, a friend =) My mum dropped by with my aunt to park my car at my spot so that I could drive home at night and to check on me to see if I was ok. The rest of the day went through really quick as I was busy worrying about my darling because he wasn’t replying my smses and I couldn’t get through his line. But thank god, he was ok, he didnt reply coz he was sleeping. After work, as usual, I took the ally which lead straight to my car. I nearly got a heart attack when I saw a rat, the size of a cat, run across my path. I shrieked then ran to my car… ok I’m scared of rats… so? Everyone has phobias. I stopped by at McD to buy dinner. I know I won’t have the chance to do this if my boyfriend knows because he would say its really oily and its not good for me coz I just came out from hospital >.< that’s all for now =)

To him: I’m sorry for making you worried whole night and keeping you awake for so long until your headache mutated into a fever >.< Get well soon, Debra loves you and misses you much, muacks.

No comments: