Friday, January 30, 2009

The white rat and the black rat

Something funny happened at work today. We found a white toy rat looking almost alike as a real live rat. Me and a few colleagues decided to play a prank on the “vampire” (she is our supervisor and we dislike her a lot). We started off placing the white rat on her table then all of us hanged out nearby pretending to be busy just to wait for her to scream. After waiting 10 minutes, our hard “work” paid off :D She screamed and screeched at the top of her lungs. All of us laughed so hard until we had tummy aches. Then, she finally came to her senses that it was a toy rat. She cursed and scolded all of us. Obviously, none of us cared about the scolding as we were all busy laughing our heart out. She took the toy rat by the tail then put it onto one of my colleague’s desk then walked out to do some stuff. I didn’t know what was in my mind then, but I took up a permanent marker and started to colour the white rat black. It looked like a whole different rat now. Then, I put it back on her desk. Without doubt, she screamed again and all of us laughed once more. She ignored us and the black rat and asked where the white rat was. One of my colleagues told her the white rat went for a walk outside and came back with black fur. All of us laughed even harder. I personally laughed until I fell off from the chair. After the laugh, work was pretty boring again. Missed my darling very much and just kept thinking what he was doing coz he couldnt send me smses due to low battery. After work, I drove home as usual, took my dinner and had my warm bath then here I am blogging. Later tonight, I’ll be going out to meet up with a few friends to go “yum cha” then probably come home and fall flat on the bed and dream of my boyfriend *hugs*. Owh ya… Do leave some comments on the song. I know its irritating waiting for it to load, bear with it for a little while :)

No comments: