Saturday, March 14, 2009

i kena tagged... so yea...

Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
My darling hubby Ricky <3

How tall are you?
I'm not sure, just know I'm shorter than Casey =P

Who was the last person you called?
My 3rd aunty to tapao food back lol

Who was the last person to call you?
My baby Ricky <3

Who was the last person to text you?
Why you like to ask the questions with same answer =.="

What were you doing at 12am last night?
Probably chatting with my lao gong <3

What are you wearing right now?
How sure are you I'm wearing something lol... ok la... singlet and shorts

What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Erm lol... something someone said about imagining that its a banana lol =P

What is your favorite ice cream?
BR, Haagendaz..... =P

How's your heart lately?
So far its still in one piece

Will this weekend be a good one?
Up till now... I can say it totally sux... I cant spend much time with the one i love

Who can always cheer you up?
My godbrother

The last song you heard?
White horse by Taylor Swift (its nice lol)

Is there places you'd like to visit?
Paris in France, Hawaii in USA, HongKong China... I wanna go shopping lol

Something interesting happen lately?
Quite a number of things happened actually... I learned that a seahorse can rawr lol

Where did you go today?
High school canteen for breakfast (yuck), Laksa Shack for lunch (made me have tummy ache) homecook meal at home for dinner (yummy)

What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?
My boy boy Ricky <3

What did you do last night?
Sort out some of my clothes... i have 200 clothes at least and finally yesterday i got the time to start sorting... Then chat with my husband then sleep la

What is the most important part of your life?
My memories lor... you asked part, not people =P

What would you rather be doing right now?
Be next to him, be it talk, hug or kiss... just wanna be with him... even if its just 10 mins... i'm happy already... even if it means exchanging my life for the chance to happen :)

What did you last cry over?
Some silly stuff that happened this evening... Hey i'm PMS-ing la... what u expect?

What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
Ice cream cures all pain... junk food lol

What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
Loyalty

What are you worried about?
College orientation... dono how to tell the lecturers to excuse me for camp lol

What are you looking forward to most in this week?
tmrw i guess... its the only day left this week!

Have you ever liked someone while you had a girlfriend/​boyfriend?
Theres a word called "loyal" in my dictionary at all times

Have you ever had your heart broken?
All the time

Have you ever been out of the country?
yesssss

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Well its like a routine... it happens every once in awhile :p

Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
Duhhh... Its high school... what do u expect?

Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
YEA

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Baby board books count ar? =P

Who was the last person you kissed?
My baby on the phone (muaks)

Who was your first crush?
First crush Julian, First love Ricky <3

Who is the last person you freaked out on?
The three sisters who thought they were the prettiest living things on earth... showing off and stuff... seriously omfgwth

Who did you last hug?
Yvonne

When was your last shower?
2 hours ago?

When was the last time you cried?
In the evening

When did you last go to the movies and with who?
I seriously dont remember.... I think it was the premier for Jumper, or was in premier for dark knight... or was it premier for Babylon A.D.... whichever one thats the later movie lol

Where did you last go?
Giant i guess lol... to buy camp stuff

Where do you go to school?
IACT

Where is your favorite place to be?
Out in the rain

Where did you sleep last night?
stupid question... of course in the room la....

Do you like someone right now?
I like everyone but i only love HIM <3

Do they like you too?
How i know jeh

Do you ever wish you were someone else?
All the time... Every second of Every minute everyday....

Do you know the muffin man?
Muffintear i know la lol... muffinman my husband ar :p

Does the future scare you?
I admit... yes....

Why are you best friends with your best friend?
Because they're the best lol

Why did you get a myspace?
The reason is kinda funny actually.... I wanted to add someone so i could get updates so i purposely go create an account... And then... the next hour i forgot my username and password, so yea... there goes my myspace lol

Why did your parents give you the name you have?
Because its uncommon? and sadly it rhymes with zebra =.="

Why are you doing this survey?
Kena tagged la

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
hmmm.... The power to bend people's mind according to my needs

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Yea. The date i was borned.

If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing what would it be?
Can i bring someone instead? lol... just me you and an whole island to ourselves :D

Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
no way... once gone, dont look back.... thats what i believe in lol

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Yeaaa...why not? its cool to shave ur head lol+ u get to save the person u love, its just hair, it'll grow back

Are you happy with your life right now?
iheartmylife

No comments: