Monday, February 16, 2009

i heart my life

today is just so awesome lol... everything is going right. i get to hear my lao gong's voice and i missed it so much lol we talked about how our little children would look like, the topic just made me smile and smile non stop for the whole day until now lol. my boss even treat me to a drink lol. that only happens like once in a lifetime thing, his stingy and stuff lol. then i dropped by at the night market after work to get some stuff to bring to my dad''s office to eat. i went to my fav stall to see if the queue (dono how to spell) was long, and it wasnt long at all lol. i got some stuff from the stall then drove to my dad's office. as i opened my dad's office room, i saw my fav layer cake on the table! my dad had got his friend to go all the way to indonesia i think to get my fav layer cake!! i smiled non stop and called my dad up then thank him. i munched on the layer cake and my food slowly. life might not always go the way u want, but worry not, god has plans for u :) he has sort everything out :) honestly, the thought of me having children with you made my day so happy :D i just heart my life so much right now <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There'll be more happy news to come ^^