Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What is happening to me?????

I admit, there is something wrong with me... something is going very very wrong in my head... I've been hearing voices in my head for quite some time now.... I hear them very much these few days... I heard them today again when I was looking through the titles... the title "To become One" hit me real hard. I didnt actually noticed a tear rolling down my cheek until i heard the voice...
Voice: Stupid girl, little bit then cry.. you're damn useless!! What oso dono how to do! You're such a failure!! Don't you dare cry! you're such a big baby! only know how to cry... no wonder all your boyfriends dump you... you're so weak!!!
Me: I'm just so useless...
Voice: of course you are! people rather choose to marry a girl he don like oso dont want to be with you! you see la... how useless are you... dont die oso no use!
Me: he didnt choose her...
Voice: how sure are you? people pity you only la... please la... his gf waaaay prettier than you... want you for what? stupid girl... good for nothing.. people talk to you just to entertain you la dummy

After that... I stopped crying... I dont want to be weak... i cant cry... perhaps... maybe i should go talk to someone about it... but then ppl would think i'm crazy... sigh... maybe i am going crazy...

No comments: