Saturday, October 3, 2009

360 degree makeover

I decided to give my blog a 360 degree makeover because the prev layout looks well... dull. There was this blogskin i liked alot, its blue and it had this cartoon-ish model on the run way by the left hand side.... sadly, i couldnt use that as my blogskin. so yea, instead i went with this :) i woke up and started editing it. It took me around 3 hours to get it done. What to do? first timer mar :p After that i mapled awhile then went for papu to see if i could get my AR30... and no luck =.= later i'll be going for another round, see if i get it or not. doubt i will anyways. I finally had the mood to finish off -project incomplete- for those of you who dont know what it is, its a bannedstory thing i'm working on. i'll continue to try uploading the pics... doubt it'll work coz yea blogger and facebook hates me =.= i'll try anyways

Us celebrating Charleen jie's birthday at Secret Recipe (this is taken by my DSLR) Spot ME!!! :D

Yours truly beloved :)
This is the cute Charleen jie
This is the pretty Vir like i mentioned in the prev post

Blogger decided to go ez on me at let me post pics :) Enjoy!

No comments: