Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Social Neworking Sites blocked

All the social networking sites are blocked by my college. My 3 essential websites for a living are blocked. Facebook, Maplestory and blogs. I can only look at blogs without chat boxes in them which makes it pretty frustrating because most of the blogs i know of have chat boxes. Luckily, Elfie darling (paper) sent me an application to unblock all the urls. I sent the application to Zakry too. Elfie darling is my saviour *drools* lol. I'm currently in college. Virginie is here with me, shes reading this book called left dead or something like that by Richard monta-something something :D I have a few of his books, Broken Angels and Rosary Girls. Richard is a more of a crime solving murder thingy kinda writer. His books are good :) but yea, i havent finished reading broken angels, left it untouched since last christmas coz i was too bz with my other stuff and chasing my favourite book series- Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. I finished the whole series and would still read them all over again. I swear if percy (perseaus) was a real person, I'd fall in love with him. If you want to read the book, you can always come and ask it from me :) but i'm missing book 2, i read the book while i was working at the bookshop last year, so no point me buying the book rite? and Yes, I have the last book, Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian *heart melts* I reserved the book before it was released. Thanks to the MPH gm, i even got the book for free (dont ask why :) I will upload some of my colour themed pictures when I have better connection :)

No comments: