Wednesday, October 21, 2009

C.O.L.O.U.R.S

Colours. This is the topic that I'm suppose to do for photography class. I have to basically think up of something thats relevant to the topic. I do have a few ideas in mind. But I dont think they are strong enough.

Idea#1: Pour a pack of M&Ms into a pretty looking bowl/ jar with the main element being something grey-ish. The grey-ish thing and the M&Ms would contrast therefore making my main element which in this case is the grey thingy stand out.

Idea#2: Align the colour pencils together with the tips facing inwards. How and what is the main element here? I dont know yet

Idea#3: Find a really beautiful garden/ park with lots of colourful flowers in them. In Malaysia, i doubt this place exist, therefore, a florist would be a better thing.

Idea#4: Snap a picture of a Kolam. In case if you people do not know what it is, Its a picture made out of colour-dyed rice. There will be many different pictures and colours of rice. I should start hunting for this as it should be my best bet. Worse comes to worse, I'll make my own kolam.

Idea#5: Resort to birds/ butterflies. They have beautiful colours. Assuming that I dont scare them away first, this would be a pretty good picture.

Idea#6: A bowl of white rice with Red chillies on top. This will be a VERY contrasting picture. Its also easy. I might consider this picture :)

As for PR, we watched the "state of play" movie today. It was ok i guess. I kinda dozed off a little. I'm suppose to write a 1 page report on that show. God Bless Starbucks :)

I noticed with my new blog layout, you cant tell one post from another if i post two posts on the same day. Therefore I plan to just put a couple of stars beneath every post. Easier that way.

Masquerade night... sigh... no transport so cant go :( I know u're wondering why i wont have transport since i can drive, reason is because i dont trust myself driving recently. I can somehow just close my eyes and dont look at the road when theres a car trying to cut in or something like that... It happens when its in a tight situation. So yea I dont trust my driving recently.

**********

No comments: