Monday, October 5, 2009

Streamyx should just name themselves SNAILmyx

For those of you clueless people our there, streamyx is actually one of the broadbands in malaysia. It runs slower than the speed of a snail crawling. Dont believe? try using it for one day, u would strangle yourself. This morning when i reached college, I sat in the student room and i noticed something. The flat screen computers that was placed there last thursday is no longer there O.o I kinda figured out it was for display purposes because there was some guy visiting that day and the internet cable wasnt even attached to the com. So much for fulfilling students needs =.= Moving on... Sociology class was FUNNY!!! Go to Hell and u shall meet LUCIFER then there was Cinderella DRAG :D those of u who dont get what i mean, its ok, its an inside joke :) Me and Charleen discussed abit about our photography assignment, we decided to go seek professional model's help. Shes trying to get Fara from Dreamgirls as I'm asking my friend's sister who was Miss tourism Selangor to be our model. We'll try and see who gets better shots. Tmrw is going to be a tired and long day as I'll be in college from 8~6. meetings, discussions, classes. Sad rite? i know. I finally figured out whats with the Zack being stalked story today. Crystal told me the whole thing. I find it funny coz Zack is considered kinda cute, but his ex gf aka his stalker, is so erm... stuck up-ish? maybe shes not that kinda person but she gives me that kinda impression. Later on i went to my mum's office, got some rough designs of the cute little maple wedding invitations i'm gonna send out, managed to unlock that poetry side of me too. So yea, everything is still in progress eheheh... i'll try to get the photoshop installed asap :p wanna make the invitations look pretty :D
P.S. I cant stop spending in pet society :( shopping is SO addictive. I broke my record. I started off with 23k and now i'm left with 2k coins T.T

No comments: